Our department of Vascular Surgery has an experienced team of vascular surgeons and fully-equipped clinics. At this department, we perform an entire range of vascular surgeries including heart valve surgeries, cardiac bypasses and complex aortic arch surgeries.
Vascular surgeries are counted amongst the most complicated surgeries in medical industry, and we feel proud to state that we have close to 100% success rate. Our surgeons have performed thousands of surgeries on patients with very serious conditions. With our state-of-the-art surgical procedures and cutting-edge equipments, we have made a distinct place in the industry.
Services we provide - We provide a full range of vascular surgeries such as:
• Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG) with OPCAB and LIMA-RIMA: Y Graft
• Surgeries for valvular heart diseases including single and double valve replacement as well as reparative techniques of mitral, aortic and tricuspid valves.
• Congenital heart surgeries in children and adults. This facility includes repairing ASDs and VSDs, Tetralogy of Fallot etc.
• Peripheral Vascular Surgeries: Aortic Aneurysms, Aorto bifemoral and femoro-poplitial bypass grafting etc.
• Closed heart surgeries - Ligation of Patent Ductus arteriosus (PDA), Co-arctation of aorta, BT shunts, closed mitral commisurotomy etc.
• Minimal Invasive heart surgery
• Complex combined procedures in adults